Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 32 of 32

Thread: A few Social D predictions

  1. #31
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have the "middle finger attitude." I have the oh you think so, I think not, let's research it and debate it.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by two drink minimum:
    I don't have the "middle finger attitude." I have the oh you think so, I think not, let's research it and debate it.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Exactly!!

    <font color="black">Thats why they're fucking scared of you and try to make up for it by acting big and tough. Erica and syckgirl, we see right through you.</font>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •